HR Administrator - UK
'Permanent, Part time'
We are seeking an experienced HR administrator to join our growing team and support the HR Director.
Newgen KnowledgeWorks is a fast-growing publishing services company based in Gloucestershire. We provide UK-based editorial and project management services to academic, education and ELT publishers, managing everything from concept to product delivery.
The ideal candidate must have an understanding of current HR employment law, practices and procedures and CIPD level 5 qualification. They must be organised, have attention to detail, be able to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
The successful individual would:
- Manage recruitment from advertisement to onboarding successful candidates Refresh and manage company policies and contracts
- Communicate and promote HR policies and procedures across the organisation by being the first point of contact
- Work closely with each department to document competencies and promote development
- Communicate information to payroll department
- Provide employment law support
Salary £26,000 -28,000 pa (pro rata)
14 hours per week
Please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 23rd May 2022
Get one step closer to working with a diverse and vibrant publishing team!
Get in touch with us at: